Thank you for your interest in being a Volunteer at the 2021 Lakeside Rodeo!
1. Complete the form, and please be sure to select the performance(s) that you wish to volunteer in.
2. After your form is submitted, the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.
3. Once you are scheduled as a Volunteer, the Coordinator will send you information regarding when to arrive, parking, where you will be located as a volunteer during the rodeo, the rules of being a Volunteer at the rodeo, and other information.
4. Please be advised that no outside food or drink will be allowed. If you have special dietary needs, please inform the Coordinator.
5. You may bring in one (1) unopened bottle of water.
6. ALL volunteers that will be checking ID's for wristbands and selling alcohol MUST attend ABC training at the Lakeside Rodeo grounds. Coordinator will inform you of the training date.
7. At no time may a volunteer consume alcohol while on the Lakeside Rodeo facility or in the Rodeo grounds parking lot or in the parking lot of El Capitan High School.
Note: At no time will any volunteer be allowed in the chute area, in the animal enclosures, or in the Contestant Warm Up area.
The Coordinator will discuss areas that need volunteer staffing with you and the shifts available to volunteer.
Gates open to the public for seating an hour and a half before each performance. If a performance starts at 7:30 PM, the public will be admitted at 6:00 PM. Sunday, the gates will open for seating at 9:30 AM, performance starts at 11:00 AM.
Each Volunteer receives one (1) hot dog ticket and one (1) non alcohol beverage ticket at check in.
Food and Beverage Ticket
255 Character Limit
Select One or More Performances to Volunteer in: