Impact: What measurable change are you striving to achieve in the long-term?
• To provide access and funding to Lakeside Youth for basics of education, youth skills training, and cultural enhancements such as youth arts, youth sports, youth community organizations, and youth agricultural organizations which will positively affect 6,000+ Lakeside students to include low-income families, students with disabilities, and assist educators in reducing the rate of education drop out.
Outcomes: What measurable change are you striving to achieve in the short-term?
What would indicate that you are progressing toward your goal?
• All Lakeside youth have measureable and equal access to educational tools and socially supportive resources.
• Mental and physical health improvement among Lakeside youth.
• Youth with disabilities equally receive the assistance they need in both education and socially supportive activities to enjoy their education and thrive.
• Biweekly donations granted to fulfill educator, youth leader, and youth requests.
Outputs: What tangibles can you measure immediately?
• Funds gained through the production of the annual Lakeside Rodeo
• Outgoing donation of funds to educators, youth leaders, youth facilities, and youth organizations
• Facility and technology support in both Lakeside Union School District and at El Capitan High School
• Annual scholarships and encouragement awards granted by the El Capitan Stadium Association
Activities: What high-level steps are required to run the program?
• Create income opportunities at Lakeside Rodeo Grounds to garner funds to donate to the youth of Lakeside; increase rentals of facility
• Identify school locations and student population in Lakeside highly impacted by lack of resources
• Communicate with youth leaders and educators to identify needs
Inputs: What resources (staff, money, technology, etc.) does the program require to be successful?
• Capital to expand and maintain the financial portfolio
• Seek sponsors to join in as partners to expand financial portfolio
• Staff to coordinate grounds administration such as cleaning, rentals, and improvements
• Facility improvement to include:
o Replace bleachers
o Enhance and increase handicap seating capability
o Replace snack bars 1, 2, & 3
o Enhance Wi-Fi throughout the grounds
o Remodel main hall to include enhanced kitchen facility
o Investigate additional spectator parking in conjunction with rodeo grounds